Chesapeake White Stainless Steel 4 inch GPS Speedometer is a drop in replacement for your current speedometer to match your existing instrument dash. No more clogged pitot tube. No more drilling on the back of your boat to install pitot tubes.
GPS information is gathered from an internal GPS antenna. No external antenna required. The Faria® GPS Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48 channel GPS receiver. You can be sure that the Faria® GPS Speedometer is giving you the most accurate GPS information available on the market today.
Course Over Ground (COG) and actual heading (compass heading over ground) are displayed on the digital LCD.
Speed data is shown by an analog pointer. This pointer is driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation.
Information Sheet (PDF)
- Premium LED back-lit dials
- No external GPS antenna required
- LCD displays Compass Rose heading and Actual heading (COG)
- Ultra fast Satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot start
- Speed Accuracy of /- 1 MPH
- Heading Accuracy of /- 1 Degree
- Digital stepper motor driven pointers
- Ideal replacement for speed sensing devices (pitot tube and paddle wheel) that typically fail over time
- Perfect for slow moving vessels where pitot tubes typically don't work
- Deutsch connectors