Talk to a knowledgeable engine repower specialist
Call (252) 504-3355 or click here for more information
Replacement for Inboard Only.
- Displacement: 5.7L Chevy 350 C.I.D
- Horsepower: 310 hp @ 4800 RPM (carburetor)
- Torque: 370 lb-ft @ 3200 RPM
- Cylinders: 90 Degree V8 Cylinder
- Comp. Ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve Lifters: Hydraulic Roller
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00" x 3.48"
- Intake Manifold: 4 Barrel (Vortec Style)
- Flywheel: 14" (Ring Gear Towards Engine)
- Firing Order: 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2
- New Long Block (Vortec)
- Water Circulating Pump
- 14" Flywheel, Electronic Dist. (HEI-Delco)
- Carburetor (Holley / 4150-600 CFM)
- Harmonic Balancer
- Timing Chain Cover
- Oil Pan
- Fuel Pump (Electronic)
- Spark Plugs
- Plug Wires
This engine will bolt in, and work in nearly all 305 5.0L & 350 5.7L marine applications from 1987-2013 with virtually no modifications. This engine will also replace many Pre 1986 engines, which have a two piece rear main seal, but will need to update the engine coupler. If you have a Pre 1986 engine please give us a call for your specific application needs. Inboard engines with a top mounted starter should re-use their old flywheel. A new ring gear will make your old flywheel as good as new.