Teleflex SAFE-T QC® (Single Cable) Steering System, 8 Foot Cable
Traditional SeaStar Solutions mechanical steering is still the choice for sterndrives, inboards and other power assisted applications. It's just right for power steered boats in which No FeedBack™ systems are not required. Safe-T® QC offers the quick response of three-turn steering, and easy installation with a patented, no-tools-required cable connection at the helm.
Safe-T QC® replaces all SeaStar Solutions Safe-T helms made since 1968 with little or no dash modifications. (Requires use of SSC62 QC or SSC61 QC II steering cable.) For single station use only. Safe-T QC accepts wheels up to 16"
Components are available for dual cable systems, but we recommend No-FeedBack steering for all dual cable steered, non-power-assisted outboards and sterndrives. See the NFB 4.2 Dual
- Quick-response of 3 turns lock-to-lock
- Kits include: cable, helm, 90° bezel and hardware
- Standard 3/4" round tapered steering shaft
- Stainless steel cable output ends
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- Fast, easy installation: uses simple snap-in cable connection, SeaStar Solutions Quick Connect (QC) cable, and industry-standard Safe-T mounting hardware