Teleflex SAFE-T QC® (Single Cable) Steering System, 15 Foot Cable
Traditional SeaStar Solutions mechanical steering is still the choice for sterndrives, inboards and other power assisted applications. It's just right for power steered boats in which No FeedBack™ systems are not required. Safe-T® QC offers the quick response of three-turn steering, and easy installation with a patented, no-tools-required cable connection at the helm.
Safe-T QC® replaces all SeaStar Solutions Safe-T helms made since 1968 with little or no dash modifications. (Requires use of SSC62 QC or SSC61 QC II steering cable.) For single station use only. Safe-T QC accepts wheels up to 16"
Components are available for dual cable systems, but we recommend No-FeedBack steering for all dual cable steered, non-power-assisted outboards and sterndrives. See the NFB 4.2 Dual
- Quick-response of 3 turns lock-to-lock
- Kits include: cable, helm, 90° bezel and hardware
- Standard 3/4" round tapered steering shaft
- Stainless steel cable output ends
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- Fast, easy installation: uses simple snap-in cable connection, SeaStar Solutions Quick Connect (QC) cable, and industry-standard Safe-T mounting hardware