This new Clymer repair manual is for the Volvo Stern Drives: 30GS 3.0L in-line 4-cylinder (135 HP), 43GL 4.3L V6 (160 HP), 43GI 4.3L V6 (180 HP), 43GXI 4.3L V6 (210 HP), 50GL 5.0L V8 (220 HP), 50GI 5.0L V8 (250 HP), 50GXI 5.0L V8 (270 HP), 57GS 5.7L V8 (225 HP), 57GS 5.7L V8 (250 HP), 57GSI 5.7L V8 (280 HP), 57GXI 5.7L V8 (320 HP), 81GI 8.1L V8 (375 HP), 81GXI 8.1L V8 (420 HP), DPX375 8.1L V8 (375 HP), and DPX420 8.1L V8 (420 HP) spanning 2001-2004.
This manual is 760 pages in length and the expert text gives you complete information regarding maintenance, tune-up, repair and overhaul.
Like all Clymer marine engine repair manuals, this book also contains:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Detailed and exploded views and photos
- Bold figure numbers to quickly match instructions with illustrations and photos
- Easy-to-follow wiring diagrams
- Thumb-tabbed chapters for quick access
- Two-column layout with large print
- Numbered table of contents and extensive index
- Clymer manuals provide step-by-step procedures based on the complete disassembly of the machine. This hands-on experience combined with extensive research results in a manual that is both detailed and user friendly. Accurate, clear and concise text, combined with detailed illustrations and photography, make it possible for the novice boat enthusiast to safely and enjoyably service their boat. At the same time, the in-depth coverage provides indispensable information for those tackling more complicated procedures.
Where Ignition Is Just The Start.